This light can be used in the garden, around the pond or submerged underwater. The long cable allows you to set it where you want. It has an adjustable head allowing you to tilt the light at different angles. Stick into the ground for landscape lighting, submerge into pool for party/event illumination, or use as an aquarium light, etc.
1. Solar panel: 5.5V/1.5W
2. Battery: 18650 lithium, 3.7V/2200mAh
3. LED light: 10 mm, 0.8W, 4 PCS, White
4. Color temperature: 5500-6000K, Luminous flux: 200 LM
5. Working time:
Sunny day: 4-6 Hours (High Light Mode); 8-12 Hours (Low Light Mode)
Overcast and Rainy Day: Uncertain, could be less than 1 hour.
6. Charging time: 8 hours (1000W/? illumination standard)
7. Solar panel size: 14*8.5*1cm (L*W*H)
8. Cable length: Approx. 2.8 m
2× InnoGear Underwater Solar Spotlights
1× User Manual
2× Screw with expansion pillar-hinge
Do these lights turn off in the day?
By Thu d. on October 13, 2016
Is the color of light, bright daylight or soft warm white ?
By Carlos on October 19, 2016